Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Taste of Waldorf

You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.
~John Lennon

Remember that dream I was talking about? I heard from so many of you in the comments and through private emails echoing this dream. It seems that I'm not the only one. The people have spoken. They want a community-created platform that's inclusive of all Waldorf-inspired homeschoolers-- from those who homeschool using Waldorf exclusively to those who like to combine their Waldorf-inspiration with other things.

I love that this isn't just my dream anymore.


Over the last few days I combined all your brilliant ideas and created two things:
  1. A Taste of Waldorf --a community Waldorf-inspired blog!
  2. Waldorf-Inspired Homeschoolers Web Ring!

Go there. Join if you like. Let's see where our dreams can take us...

1 comment:

  1. oooooo, BIG HUG!

    congratulations and WELL DONE YOU.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter