Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 4th Blogaversary!



I missed my own Blog Anniversary earlier this month. That's so like me! Four years though, wow! I'm not sure if I can count the lean blogging years during the move, but I'm still here. That's a sure sign of something. A strengthened will, maybe. Or insanity. Or both.

Anyway, happy four years! And if you've been reading along all this time-- wow! And thanks. If you're a new friend, thanks to you, too! I appreciate each and every one of you, and your sweet comments mean so much!

Here's to another great blogging year! Hopefully I'll say something useful. ;-)

(Celebratory pose brought to you by the lovely, late Freddie Mercury from our recent trip to Montreux, Switzerland. We are the champions, my friends.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    By coincidence I awoke this morning with that song (We Are the Champions) playing in my head, but I was totally blank on Freddie Mercury's name. How funny to click on your blog and find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:05 PM

    LOL! I've never caught any of my blogaversaries...I don't even remember when I started my blog(s).

    I hope you will have many more blog years; I do enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. And wow, Gail, I love coincidences like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter