Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Homeschool field trip



Yesterday I finally got around to putting some posts on that I had written a week ago just before our friends arrived from Wales. They were here all week, and we had a great time visiting with them. I have some fun pictures to put up from our adventures... but they will have to wait until next week because...

Today we're headed out the door on a homeschooling field trip to Italy. We'll be visiting a few of the Saints that we studied to round up Moonshine's unit on saints and heroes, and then we'll hit Rome to give Sunburst a taste of what's to come next year. Ought to be fun!

See you all next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Have fun!! I'll be back to catch up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have so much fun. Thanks for having us. I enjoyed all the singing we did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter