Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Viva Italia



We took a homeschooling field trip to Italy over a month ago. We took a week, our camping supplies, a camera, and just went. It was wonderful and fantastic and breathtaking.

The real problem with trips like these is the documentation. Somehow, in one week's time, we took over 1600 pictures. Poring through them is a full time job. Paring them down to just a few to share with you is near impossible. It just takes time and gumption-- both of which I have been seriously lacking in the last month. I've been occupied with other things, which I'm excited to tell you about, but first... Italy.

We went, we saw, we conquered. I think I'll take you through it one step at a time, one post at a time. It's the only way to do it justice. And perhaps the only way I'll ever get through it.

I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter